Tomato Growhouse (For 1 Growbag)
Create the perfect growing conditions in your garden with this tomato growhouse from Christow. Great for gardens big or small, it measures H150cm x W40cm x D100cm to house a standard grow bag and is a perfect height for taller plants, such as tomatoes and peppers.
Reinforced PE Cover
The growhouse cover which consists of a grey mesh sandwiched between two layers of polyethylene (PE). It’s thicker and stronger than PVC for greater stability and wind-resistance.
Promotes Healthy Growth
The cover contains a white mesh, which blocks out less sunlight than a standard green mesh. This allows plants to absorb the levels of blue and red light they require for healthy growth.
Roll Up Zipped Door
The growhouse has a roll up door with zips on each side to easily open and close. We’ve double-stitched the zipper teeth to the cover to strengthen the zips and stop them snagging.
Easy to Clip Open
Another great feature of our garden growhouse is the use of strong clips instead of ties to hold the door open. Clipping the door open is far quicker and easier than having to tie it open.
Easy to Assemble
No tools are required to build the growhouse. Simply slot the powder-coated steel poles into the plastic connectors and secure the cover over the top. Easy-read instructions are included.
The cover has 12 ties to secure it to the frame. The outside of the cover also features 4 fabric loops with metal D-rings. This allows you to attach guy ropes to further stabilise the frame.
Ground Pegs for Stability
Pegging points and 4 ground pegs give you option of securing the cover to a lawn or bed. This helps to stabilise the growhouse and make it more airtight to protect your plants from pests.
Eyelets for Supports
The cover features two metal eyelets at the top and an eyelet on each side. This allows you to position canes vertically and horizontally to support your tomato plants and aid their growth.
- Polyethylene mesh cover with grey trim
- Steel tube poles with hammertone finish
- Black powder-coating for rust-resistance
- 12 internal ties to attach cover to frame
- 2 side eyelets to place canes horizontally
- 2 top eyelets to place canes vertically
- 4 peg points to secure cover to ground
- 4 loops with D-ring to secure guy ropes
- Supplied with a set of 4 ground pegs
- Size: H150cm x W40cm x D100cm (approx.)
- Please note: guy ropes are not included
- Single growhouse measures H150cm x W40cm x D100cm when fully assembled using the tubular steel poles and connectors provided
- Reinforced PE mesh cover is stronger and thicker than a standard PVC cover to reinforce the frame and promote stronger, healthier growth
- Double zip door can be rolled up and secured using the clips provided to easily water plants, aid ventilation, and moderate the temperature
- Designed with 2 metal side eyelets and 2 metal top eyelets which allow you to place canes vertically and horizontally to support your plants
- Pegging points on the base of the cover allow you to secure it to your lawn using the ground pegs provided for extra strength and stability
Free UK Delivery On Orders Over £50
Standard Delivery £3.99 - 2-3 Working Days
Express £4.99 - 1-2 Working Days
Single growhouse measures H150cm x W40cm x D100cm when fully assembled using the tubular steel poles and connectors provided. Double growhouse measures H150cm x W80cm x D100cm.
Reinforced PE mesh cover is stronger and thicker than a standard PVC cover to reinforce the frame and promote stronger, healthier growth
Double zip door can be rolled up and secured using the clips provided to easily water plants, aid ventilation, and moderate the temperature
2 Options - Single or Double
All dimensions are approx.